Now we need to contact writers for you😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Now we need to contact writers for you😆
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Outfit ka toh abhi tak soch rahi hoon....
Lekin wedding destination Italy kardo....
Hayeeeeee Abhira Italy .... 🙈🙈🙈♥️♥️♥️♥️💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
But who will be ready for Italy ?
Kahin AbhiRa hi nahi aaye to ham dono akele kya karege 😆 vo bhi with Wedding outfits
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
shaadi ke baad bhi toh puri ho sakti hai na.....
Jab Akshu shaadinke baad Goenka Villa rehne jayegi jab....
Anu yaarrrr .....
Shaadi se pehle ya baad kya farak padta hai....
Abhi Abhi hi rehga.....
Akshu Akshu hi rehgi....
😅
Haisha it's your name right ?
I am thinking AbhiRa ko mnane ki jagah ham logo ko pahele Anu ko convince Krna pdega shaadi k liye 🤣
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Mujhe lagta hai uske sab bacche ese hi hai.....
Toh ab woh chathi hai sab Kairav ko attention de.....
Uska hone wala jawai hai.....
🤣
Actually mahima kuch alag hi baj rahi hai 😆
arey but then they can get married 10 times with 10 different venues... that is the dream na 🤣
Originally posted by: S4YQ7AU5PBLSZMNP
arey but then they can get married 10 times with 10 different venues... that is the dream na 🤣
Arre wahh ye baat to ekdum sahi boli yr
Maine to socha hi nahi😆
But then I am worried for their outfits🤣
I will let the outfits go.... I even love the curtain dress both with and without the belt 🤣Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Arre wahh ye baat to ekdum sahi boli yr
Maine to socha hi nahi😆
But then I am worried for their outfits🤣
Originally posted by: BRAHGZYANJWWTG5R
I will let the outfits go.... I even love the curtain dress both with and without the belt 🤣
Haha 🤣
Then I need to think about my outfits😆 if they are going to do wedding in all these venues 😉
any excuse to go shopping is a good one 🤣Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha 🤣
Then I need to think about my outfits😆 if they are going to do wedding in all these venues 😉
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0