https://twitter.com/earlybird32_/status/1496302350793084929?s=20&t=TI21Ig8eZ_omxZ3eYQLSbA rittika ji... this one is dedicated to you 🤣
sachi..I did not expect him to dance
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/earlybird32_/status/1496302350793084929?s=20&t=TI21Ig8eZ_omxZ3eYQLSbA rittika ji... this one is dedicated to you 🤣
sachi..I did not expect him to dance
I cannot wait to see how akshu changes him and makes him have fun in the future 🤣
I liked thatOriginally posted by: aishapl013
I'm happy that Abhi will not be bashed today as he used defibrillator n didn't let Kairav touch due to weak immune response.
Nahi toh log kehete hain even if he is HC Abhi should have medical degree too🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Aaj ke episode mein Kairav, Aarohi, Abhi and Akshu were so cute together 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 I was waiting for this bonding... Loved it... Hope makers keep this positivity ❤️❤️❤️❤️
They will.. And isme Neil and Anisha bhi add ho jayenge
Aaj ki khushi me dont know if u all noticed Mahima's clenched fists when Dr Anand said Abhimanyu is the future of Birla Hospital
yup... she is jealous.. she always needs to remain on top and the most powerful..she will create problems down the line for sure...Originally posted by: anuandavi
Aaj ki khushi me dont know if u all noticed Mahima's clenched fists when Dr Anand said Abhimanyu is the future of Birla Hospital
I cannot wait to see how akshu changes him and makes him have fun in the future 🤣
Their bond will b as beautiful as Abhimanyu and Bade Papa's bond
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Aaj ki khushi me dont know if u all noticed Mahima's clenched fists when Dr Anand said Abhimanyu is the future of Birla Hospital
Yeah I noticed that when harsh said mere baad hospital abhi sanbhalega...
Mahima is getting insecure... New vamp loading 😢😢
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Aaj ki khushi me dont know if u all noticed Mahima's clenched fists when Dr Anand said Abhimanyu is the future of Birla Hospital
Yes yes how can we miss that and even when Akshara said it happened because of me or something about Manish
yes definitely dear 🤗
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0