Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I feel Gargi at the moment has a flaw of impulsiveness and quickly jumping to conclusion. Yes, can say that. She once didn't question vishwas ki Manu was with him whole the time. Sidha phone patka and baras padi madam Manu pe.

Manu's sacrificial flaw needed a pause or stop, man. He can do frustration scenes good. 👍 That flaw will not go away so easily. He needs more jhatka to reduce his sacrificial nature. Yes, mohit kumar always good at such scenes.

------

I agree, it was impulsiveness. I mean, that VIshwas turned out to be her ANDHVISHWAS toh matlab samjho kitna jhol jhol kia hoga while they dating prior to Manu entering the scene. Dude got blasted by her father. 😆Kya praani h yeh banda? 🤪😆

Haan, aage chalke who knows how much more this sacrificial nature needs to be subdued. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I feel Gargi at the moment has a flaw of impulsiveness and quickly jumping to conclusion. Yes, can say that. She once didn't question vishwas ki Manu was with him whole the time. Sidha phone patka and baras padi madam Manu pe.

Manu's sacrificial flaw needed a pause or stop, man. He can do frustration scenes good. 👍 That flaw will not go away so easily. He needs more jhatka to reduce his sacrificial nature. Yes, mohit kumar always good at such scenes.

------

I agree, it was impulsiveness. I mean, that VIshwas turned out to be her ANDHVISHWAS toh matlab samjho kitna jhol jhol kia hoga while they dating prior to Manu entering the scene. Dude got blasted by her father. 😆Kya praani h yeh banda? 🤪😆

Actually I need more of gargi's background and story to develop any strong opinion towards her individually. In fact, her liking towards vishwas taking her character down. 

Haan, aage chalke who knows how much more this sacrificial nature needs to be subdued. 

It might decreases with time in which gargi likely to have a big role.