Manu was lit today🔥😁

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Manu's anger was justified today. Finally he took stand for himself. Agreed what happened with gargi is not right but everytime she can't blame him. In fact, I loved each and every word said by Manu in the argument. Need to see the episode again just to see Manu's explosion. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree.. Love his frustration... The episode was so good... Finally he has shown that he can take a stand for himself when the time comes... 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I agree.

I liked the channa amrit scene between Manu & Gargi before she banked on Vishwas' words. 

Today, finally he stook a god damn stand for himself. Seriously, it's like passing the buck without luck for Gargi. If she wants, she is free to runaway with her OTT boyfriend Vishwas. Why stick around and trust Manu if she doesn't trust him? It's really jarring. 

Lol, Shyamlal is crushing on Urmila  despite Khanak & her husband's irritition. 😆Bechare, he had to decide between his happiness over Khanak's perturbed situation. I liked the scene between Shyamlal & his mother, there is a nuance that gives you a quick smile. 

Precap looks much better with Gargi giving advice. I feel she's going to lend a hand in making the shop a success. But her character execution is still at question. 😆

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The actor who plays Mannu was so good today, so many nuances of emotions he conveyed. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I feel Gargi at the moment has a flaw of impulsiveness and quickly jumping to conclusion. 

Manu's sacrificial flaw needed a pause or stop, man. He can do frustration scenes good. 👍 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Some memes I made on his frustration...🤣

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

I agree.. Love his frustration... The episode was so good... Finally he has shown that he can take a stand for himself when the time comes... 

He have taken stand before, but softly. But he was on fire today🥳

Edited by rbpll - 2 years ago
rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I agree.

I liked the channa amrit scene between Manu & Gargi before she banked on Vishwas' words. Today all of the scenes were nice

Today, finally he stook a god damn stand for himself. Seriously, it's like passing the buck without luck for Gargi. If she wants, she is free to runaway with her OTT boyfriend Vishwas. Why stick around and trust Manu if she doesn't trust him? It's really jarring. That blast was needed from manu's end, in this whole daddy-vishwas-gargi saga, he is the one who is suffering the most. However, it would be nice if there would be after affects on gargi. But the scene cut straight to the morning. Waiting for the day when Manu will blast Deepu also 

Lol, Shyamlal is crushing on Urmila  despite Khanak & her husband's irritition. 😆Bechare, he had to decide between his happiness over Khanak's perturbed situation. I liked the scene between Shyamlal & his mother, there is a nuance that gives you a quick smile. Shyamlal is so much ga-ga over Urmilasmiley36. One more jethalal in the making.smiley37After Manu, it's kanak's anger which takes the cake.

Precap looks much better with Gargi giving advice. I feel she's going to lend a hand in making the shop a success. But her character execution is still at question. 😆 Gargi's practical approach will be helpful for Manu in his business. I am still neutral about gargi. 

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

The actor who plays Mannu was so good today, so many nuances of emotions he conveyed. 

The actor playing Manu is Mohit Kumar. He is always good at playing emotional/intense/angry scenes.

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I feel Gargi at the moment has a flaw of impulsiveness and quickly jumping to conclusion. Yes, can say that. She once didn't question vishwas ki Manu was with him whole the time. Sidha phone patka and baras padi madam Manu pe.

Manu's sacrificial flaw needed a pause or stop, man. He can do frustration scenes good. 👍 That flaw will not go away so easily. He needs more jhatka to reduce his sacrificial nature. Yes, mohit kumar always good at such scenes.