I am looking forward for Akshu’s prayer singing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am looking forward for Akshu’s prayer singing
what an inconic scene that would be in history if yrkkh🤣Originally posted by: JE4S3EOMIISOANPV
finally we will get to see him cry for his señorita 🤣
now you are embarrassing me in this forum...taking revenge for me saying I sleep na 🤣
Operation we knew since yesterday and everyone nad to be right except twitter bachaas🤣
I loved the song Akshu sang on Saraswati dhun ❤️
we would have to print it out and frame it 🤣what an inconic scene that would be in history if yrkkh🤣
dont u remember akshu ka subah ka sapna jyaada cheesy nai ho jaayega🤣Originally posted by: R5I5FBB4YWLCLA6G
wishes you make in the morning are more likely to come true... I am doing us a favor behen 🤣
@bold I do have a job…………..of looking at Harshad
ahe is helping us by fulfilling our wishesOriginally posted by: ASKAXVPX4VNXYMLQ
she is trying to peek on abhira pinga secretly 🤣
kairav is next now, statues done need surgeriesOriginally posted by: HI5AQ3WZLPBQ6YJU
all of our statues are left... AG, Swarna, Mimi, Vansh... and newest unfrozen statue Kairav 🤣
Episode dekhne hale gaye sab?
I will get ready and join after 7 am
Pooja will wait for your episode review
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0