Originally posted by: DYC5C5KVICTHOF4F
actually there is always pinga during the shaadi tracks...maybe not full pinga... but half pinga at least 🤣
I think we need to re-evaluate this pinga. What is half pinga? A kiss?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: DYC5C5KVICTHOF4F
actually there is always pinga during the shaadi tracks...maybe not full pinga... but half pinga at least 🤣
I think we need to re-evaluate this pinga. What is half pinga? A kiss?
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Of course. For ITV its requirmeent no hanky panky until after marriage if you are the leads cause they cannot be characterless.
Lol then I am all good. Waise ladder scene was also too much for ITV...I didn't expect that level of Pinga also before marriage but makers proved me wrong
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Lol then I am all good. Waise ladder scene was also too much for ITV...I didn't expect that level of Pinga also before marriage but makers proved me wrong
That's innocent 😆
We should get more of that once wedding is under way.
not these days yaar... have you seen naagin?? but that is not a family show 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Lol then I am all good. Waise ladder scene was also too much for ITV...I didn't expect that level of Pinga also before marriage but makers proved me wrong
Originally posted by: iheartChai
I think we need to re-evaluate this pinga. What is half pinga? A kiss?
I believe so or ladder scene
half pinga is like the office scene during Abhi's bday trackOriginally posted by: iheartChai
I think we need to re-evaluate this pinga. What is half pinga? A kiss?
Originally posted by: EKGSQDBJTUY24LUU
not these days yaar... have you seen naagin?? but that is not a family show 🤣
No I don't watch Naagin....I didn't see any part
I will send you some clips... you will be shocked 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
UPDATE:
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1496268852010921984?s=21
Not just Akshara but every Goenka is happy hence I updated the title ☺️
Wow 😍😍 ... Will abhi join the hospital 🥰🥰
I think I saw a clip. FL was wraped up in sheet in bed but her shoulders were bare to imply and ML was shirtless in bed too.
I don't think YRKKH would do that.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0