But Akshu should have tackled... the makers messed up... not Hulu 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
She must have got fired after using tackling. So new intern trying to adjust 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But Akshu should have tackled... the makers messed up... not Hulu 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
She must have got fired after using tackling. So new intern trying to adjust 😂😂
It has been ages since the ladder pinga na...so you have forgotten he is your's 🤣
I think I started having too many expectations from him and he disappointed big time but now marriage track might bring that sweetness back and also good to see him already back in Hospital in that scrubs
I hope he fulfills all of your expectations in the marriage track 🤗Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I think I started having too many expectations from him and he disappointed big time but now marriage track might bring that sweetness back and also good to see him already back in Hospital in that scrubs
Actually I want a scene where Akshu tries to tackle Abhi but he just lifts her up with one hand and we get some sort of pinga... how cute would that be 🤣
arey look everyone....she is voluntarily giving it up 🤣 this is not done 😆
I think she is voluntelling you to be the next person to post up these synopsis.
You are her new intern Pooja. So I am asking you why are you taking so long in writing the synopsis? 😆
arey don't force this job upon me... I have a job and already Abhira are distracting me from it way too much 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I think she is voluntelling you to be the next person to post up these synopsis.
You are her new intern Pooja. So I am asking you why are you taking so long in writing the synopsis? 😆
my vote is for you....do it....
I appreciate the support behen but I am ok just as a viewer 🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
my vote is for you....do it....
consider this is. a part time job,,, not a job but internship...you wont get paid with money but with love,,,aur hamari kitni duae milegi....socho socho...
Actually I want a scene where Akshu tries to tackle Abhi but he just lifts her up with one hand and we get some sort of pinga... how cute would that be 🤣
Yes why not 😂😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0