omg I love this gif 🤗 mera vickyyyyyyOriginally posted by: Imhaisha
Can’t wait...... 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Hayeeeeee Abhi is looking so handsome.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️
He is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
https://tenor.com/bJ8SG.gif
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
omg I love this gif 🤗 mera vickyyyyyyOriginally posted by: Imhaisha
Can’t wait...... 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Hayeeeeee Abhi is looking so handsome.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️
He is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
https://tenor.com/bJ8SG.gif
Originally posted by: LCXB5YXW6REP2CCW
same pinch... what a concept 🤣
Thoda dreamy pinga hi dikha dete , tandav is also hot though🤣
u like vicky I also like himOriginally posted by: J4RTBFLLOFHW3CWT
omg I love this gif 🤗 mera vickyyyyyy
haan why can't abhira do tandav together 🤣
yaar I love Vicky... kat and Vicky are my favorite Bollywood couple 🤗u like vicky I also like him
Your reason wah wah wah......
Originally posted by: 2KPTN35MPKTSS6EX
omg I love this gif 🤗 mera vickyyyyyy
Typing mistake....,
I guess.....
Kat ka vickyyyy....,
🤣
are hota hai na ek premras tandav karke kuchOriginally posted by: S7QWSI27V67DPL4Q
haan why can't abhira do tandav together 🤣
thanks for the correction 🤣