Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
haan I think it might be right before they are accepted by manish on Shivratri.... please mahadev no dress up though 🤣dreams becoming reality yaar so m sure sach hoga
na na it will be real this time 😊 someone else said they are drawing a parallel to him doing tandav before aarohi rishta so now again rishta= tandav I guess 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Another dream tandav? But at least I prefer tandav over Shiva dress up 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Another dream tandav? But at least I prefer tandav over Shiva dress up 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: UUVCESRG7THGN55K
haan I think it might be right before they are accepted by manish on Shivratri.... please mahadev no dress up though 🤣
Ya he would be angry and taking out by doing tandav and then manish accepts it
Can’t wait...... 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Hayeeeeee Abhi is looking so handsome.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️
He is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
https://tenor.com/bJ8SG.gif
I loved this series though
pb would have made sure to call 100 ministers so that he can get them treated with consulting doctor before he goes bankrupt😆Papa birla said everyone in hospital is busy as they have packed schedules , so wasnt it good abhi was not in hospital at that time
https://twitter.com/Methi_Dana/status/1495941457718530049?s=20&t=dl9IWpBAWGHy6B13jSl9Xw
same pinch... what a concept 🤣
Ya he would be angry and taking out by doing tandav and then manish accepts it