https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccw-bhwtLTw
Lurker bhaiya/didi, please mere gadheda-gadhedi ko is par dance karva do.
This perfectly incapsulates Aru's love for Imlu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccw-bhwtLTw
Lurker bhaiya/didi, please mere gadheda-gadhedi ko is par dance karva do.
This perfectly incapsulates Aru's love for Imlu
Originally posted by: Deltablues
Tu usse Bhai bolegi toh woh shirtless scenes nahi dega
Mera koi bhai nahi 😉
Aru to nhi
🤣🤣 GOOD CHOICE. Par mujhe abhi ek hi gana sujh raha he "Mud Mud Ke'' by the Kakkar brother and sisters😆.
Guys I was staring at Aru’s face trying to figure out what happened to his eyebrow and I couldn’t see a single thing. 🧐🤨
did the same thing 🤭 I couldn’t see his already existing eyebrow cut either .. don’t tell me gya wo cut 😏 that was kinda hot 😄Guys I was staring at Aru’s face trying to figure out what happened to his eyebrow and I couldn’t see a single thing. 🧐🤨
Totally 😍 or use this as a background song kisi angsty scene maiOriginally posted by: Deltablues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccw-bhwtLTw
Lurker bhaiya/didi, please mere gadheda-gadhedi ko is par dance karva do.
This perfectly incapsulates Aru's love for Imlu
me too!!!! It was like he got it fixed 🧐did the same thing 🤭 I couldn’t see his already existing eyebrow cut either .. don’t tell me gya wo cut 😏
Or maybe they used makeup to hide his injury scar 🤷♀️me too!!!! It was like he got it fixed 🧐
we definitely would have seen it under the yellow foundationOr maybe they used makeup to hide his injury scar 🤷♀️