at least hum dono ke 6ams barbaad hogaye 😂😂😂😂Wtf is happening here. Koi yahaan sukoon ki neend kyun nahin so sakta?
AND WHY AM I SEEING IMLIE IN A BRIDAL DRESS OMG!
6 AM and my day is gone.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
at least hum dono ke 6ams barbaad hogaye 😂😂😂😂Wtf is happening here. Koi yahaan sukoon ki neend kyun nahin so sakta?
AND WHY AM I SEEING IMLIE IN A BRIDAL DRESS OMG!
6 AM and my day is gone.
Nono, you tell me where to start please.
Or rather where to stop. Toothbrush nahin hui and I'm freaking about a wedding on TV.
Oh God I hope I don't have much work today. 😫
IKR? It is just so wrong for him....stock mein uske size ki yeich bachi this shaayad. NONE of those colors work for him ...ek to Shaadi hai halkat log ek acchi sherwani bhi nai dete usku....
All Aruz budget went in buying the Tripathi house. So itne tight budget mai itnahi milega. 🤪
Originally posted by: Deltablues
Yaar Pavi, Twitter pe jaake Atif ko bol uss sherwani ko jala Dene ko
Consider it as a nazar battu to cast away evil eyes🧿🧿🧿 🤣 aise hi usko nazar jyada lagti hai