Guys, I’m sick of me too. I’ve even started featuring in my own dreams as a secondary person. 😩
P.S. This would be an interesting topic to discuss. I wonder just how many of us has dreamt of IF members. I’ve had like 3-4 dreams. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys, I’m sick of me too. I’ve even started featuring in my own dreams as a secondary person. 😩
P.S. This would be an interesting topic to discuss. I wonder just how many of us has dreamt of IF members. I’ve had like 3-4 dreams. 😆
I haven't had any IF dream in a while.
A year back I think I had a dream and yes FF was in it. I don't remember what was it about though.
Wow. That was easy.
nerdlegame 34 2/6
🟪🟩⬛⬛🟪⬛🟪⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I want to play sheep game. 🥺
Raise your hands if you want to too. It's been a while. 🥺

I haven't had any IF dream in a while.
A year back I think I had a dream and yes FF was in it. I don't remember what was it about though.
Three members in counting. I’m now the definition and true recipient of this song. 😆
next one happens after 400 years!!😲
What should I watch after finishing CLOY?
Any suggestions?
Secret Forests also called Stranger is available on Netflix.. if you like suspense drama genre.
Ukranive vs russia fist fight
Border pe jao barkha Dutt ki tarah farzi reporter bankar
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0