Which is why she hated Sirat so much..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which is why she hated Sirat so much..
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
I got the 2/20 Wordle in 5 tries too - I hate these double letter words...
What's the 2/21 looking like?
The word is super familiar like something we use on a daily basis but it took me 5 trys
I honestly think Wordle might work better for people with more limited vocabularies...
The word is super familiar like something we use on a daily basis but it took me 5 trys
Why are people as fascinated by those they hate as they are by those they love?
Out of curiosity, do you still get the puzzle through the original Wordle app? In the US we now get it through the New York times and apparently they sometimes change the original word.
Like a few weeks ago, did you get AGORA or AROMA?
The word is super familiar like something we use on a daily basis but it took me 5 trys
snowwhite tumne BHEJA FRY ko dekha 🤣
What an amazing question! I think that there's a study that shows the areas of the brain that light up in response to love have overlap with areas that light up in response to hate. I seem to remember something from a psych class - I would remember more if I'd paid more attention🤣
Originally posted by: austen-eliot
Why are people as fascinated by those they hate as they are by those they love?
Birlas ky pas only one car and one motorcycle hai 😂 new heart surgeon hire Nahi kr sakty hain 😬 Barlas are not as rich as the GoenkasOriginally posted by: bakwaspolice
why is HARSH such a darpoke he should have left JIJA in jail and then hired another doctor
Originally posted by: austen-eliot
Why are people as fascinated by those they hate as they are by those they love?
HAHAHA ARE YOU REFERRING TO MY LOVE FOR BAAAAAD WALA JIJA 🤪

MY LOVE FOR JIJA IS SO STRONG THAT I MADE A GIF OF HIM DRINKING WATER FROM A PAPER CUP

Dekhi thi 🤧 1 hour 35 minutes ki thi but mein ny only 35 minutes mein dekh li thi 😂 Phir mein ny Om Shanti Om movie bhi dekhi thi 🤧Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
snowwhite tumne BHEJA FRY ko dekha 🤣