Originally posted by: jolly_fl
arey yaar itni positivity,,,,,mujse bardaasht nahi hoti hai...:-)
Arre, khush he aaj sab...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
arey yaar itni positivity,,,,,mujse bardaasht nahi hoti hai...:-)
Arre, khush he aaj sab...
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Nice you reminded me about Anisha. That's a very valid point too ❤️❤️❤️
Anisha and Kairav ko apna pyaar chandi ki thali me saja hua milne wala he.... Saari mehnat Abhira kare, saara ilzaam, saara dard wo sahe, and end me in dono ko bhi sabki manzoori milne wali he
I loved her expressions... She was waiting to see ek jhalak of Naira in Akshara
Anu u r ignoring me.....I tagged u in so many post 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I totally ignored seeing her... She is non exsistent in that scene.. Kaun Arohi
I did feel bad for Kairav at the beginning of the episode yaar. He is suffering because of Manish and his ego too. He does love Anisha, and she is his freedom just like Abhi is for Akshu. These Goenkas have really messed these kids up. My heart breaks for them.Originally posted by: anuandavi
Anisha and Kairav ko apna pyaar chandi ki thali me saja hua milne wala he.... Saari mehnat Abhira kare, saara ilzaam, saara dard wo sahe, and end me in dono ko bhi sabki manzoori milne wali he
you sound like abhi.... love it 🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
I totally ignored seeing her... She is non exsistent in that scene.. Kaun Arohi
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Anisha and Kairav ko apna pyaar chandi ki thali me saja hua milne wala he.... Saari mehnat Abhira kare, saara ilzaam, saara dard wo sahe, and end me in dono ko bhi sabki manzoori milne wali he
Dono ke dono vaise bhi Nikkammee hain,
But I'll excuse Kairav now cuz voh aaj kal Akshu ko sambhal raha hain🤪
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
So...I watched now...yaar Manjiri mata ko pehle kul devi bhej dete....nice episode...
Eye opener for manish
Sahi baat kahi he tumne Prachi
Tu mere post pe kyu nahi aa rahi
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3