I will be free in 10 min..than I came....I hv job interview also.... tomorrow....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will be free in 10 min..than I came....I hv job interview also.... tomorrow....
good luck dear...sending all of my best wishes to you 🤗Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I will be free in 10 min..than I came....I hv job interview also.... tomorrow....
They can bring some other girl...for kairav...she is not at all good with him.
my best wishes for your interview...go get'em.....
all the best dear 😁🤗Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I will be free in 10 min..than I came....I hv job interview also.... tomorrow....
Originally posted by: DLBQC3FFHCG763DZ
what do we think girls?? 🤣
She did see the ladder wala episode, Ig she's faking like Aarohi.
Every scene of abhira is one side....their bike scenes are one side...
Originally posted by: X43YJY7I23WZ2544
Finally she had some lines, and they were so worth the wait....
Mera toh dil khush ho gaya, aise hi ekhada dialogue Swarna the mannequin ko bhi de do🤣
She might be feeling bad now.
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
They can bring some other girl...for kairav...she is not at all good with him.
Yeah bholi Bhali shy types they can bring. But will feel bad for this actress yaar if she loses her job. It will not be nice if someone gets replaced like this. Maybe they give her makeover instead
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3