You get used to it...I would know😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You get used to it...I would know😌
Malini is giving me mad anxiety and it’s only been 11 minutes https://tenor.com/8U2l.gif
Malini is giving me mad anxiety and it’s only been 11 minutes https://tenor.com/8U2l.gif
Matbal aadha episode uske naam haye meri kismat
I take it back. Dude is hecka smart.. Its Imlie who is the BAKA..
I take it back. Dude is hecka smart.. Its Imlie who is the BAKA..
right okay gives me some relief 🤣
Same man same... Hum toh terifa gaye the
Every time Imlie does her crying babusaheb , sindoor, prem jaap .. i feel like 🤢 its just plain revolting.. matlab what was thr crying about.. as if babusaheb sindoor shaadi nhi rhi toh she doesn’t know what else to do with her life.. that’s pathetic 😐
How's the episode anyone?
Aryan hitting her with the “jo raasta tum dhoond rai Ho, woh main hoon” ooooooof I’m tryna find my raasta to you too Aru.