https://twitter.com/abhimanyubirla/status/1495499657350455299?s=21
Her hair here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
https://twitter.com/abhimanyubirla/status/1495499657350455299?s=21
Her hair here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
this is one of the best scenes in the history of ITV 😂😂
yaar she looks so nice in the red dress this time and even last time I didn’t mind it…don’t throw shoes at me 😂Originally posted by: iheartChai
In what sense? Her clothing choices or her hair styling? 🤣 Though I'm okay with the hair. The clothes are the number 1 thing. At least this time around she is spending time in a red dress that is prettier.
Too bad Mimi's article isn't true. She go there and get a proper makeover 😎
No heart attack today 😍 .. abhira ❤️
why confront when you can tackle???Originally posted by: iheartChai
Awww, but need confrontation of wrongly filed FIR between granddaughter and grandfather 😆
Girls I cannot wait to see akshu hit her bade papa 😂😂😂 what is wrong with these descriptions 😂
the more they delay the heart attack, the more the chances of mine increase with stress 😂No heart attack today 😍 .. abhira ❤️
but abhi won’t be there to catch her 😂😂😂Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
seriously! She should tackle herself first 🤣
Originally posted by: ZRUED2PNFPY4G7FL
Girls I cannot wait to see akshu hit her bade papa 😂😂😂 what is wrong with these descriptions 😂
It's funny 🤣🤣
I want manjiri to tackle him 😂😂😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX5l_eNCOst/?igsh=MXh4dmJ1YWlnb3Vreg== Maira asks ar to drop abheera in her place Ar says he can't Both ho out of...
0