i think Tuesday ko heart attack
wed hospital
Thu Abhi doing operation
Fri waiting for badepap to wake up
Sat Abhira in garden bts pic...
🤔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
i think Tuesday ko heart attack
wed hospital
Thu Abhi doing operation
Fri waiting for badepap to wake up
Sat Abhira in garden bts pic...
🤔
itna wait 😅Originally posted by: Imhaisha
i think Tuesday ko heart attack
wed hospitalThu Abhi doing operation
Fri waiting for badepap to wake up
Sat Abhira in garden bts pic...
🤔
seriously! She should tackle herself first 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Why is Akshara tackling? 😆 I mean I know what they are trying to say but seriously who writes these synopsis updates for Hulu?
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Why is Akshara tackling? 😆 I mean I know what they are trying to say but seriously who writes these synopsis updates for Hulu?
I guess they meant tackling the situation but I agree with you that usage of word is not appropriate a lot of times…once they said summoning…i really think sometimes what’s the harm in posting in Hindi if English is not a strong suit…anyways
On topic: so who will get the pleasure of bursting manish’s overinflated ego bubble…I hate it that the writers are making manjari go n plead…I mean it makes sense with the mom character but I still hate it…aisa kuchh nahi kiya hai abhi ney jiski maafi maangi jaa rahi hai…Manish ko maafi maangni chahiye akshara sey fir bring the cruelest guardian ever n aarohi ko toh khair…zindagi guzaar Deni chadhiye maafi maangtey maangtey lol
in red dress
came so early today I didn’t even check 😂😂
so Aks tackling gives manish a heat attack..ho gaya blame ak upar...😲
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
seriously! She should tackle herself first 🤣
In what sense? Her clothing choices or her hair styling? 🤣 Though I'm okay with the hair. The clothes are the number 1 thing. At least this time around she is spending time in a red dress that is prettier.
Too bad Mimi's article isn't true. She go there and get a proper makeover 😎
yes and yes! This dress is atleast prettier then last time. And hair is also improved from trip episodes 🤣🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
In what sense? Her clothing choices or her hair styling? 🤣 Though I'm okay with the hair. The clothes are the number 1 thing. At least this time around she is spending time in a red dress that is prettier.
Too bad Mimi's article isn't true. She go there and get a proper makeover 😎
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX5l_eNCOst/?igsh=MXh4dmJ1YWlnb3Vreg== Maira asks ar to drop abheera in her place Ar says he can't Both ho out of...
0