Bollywood CC#71- Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.6k

Users

47

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Daily Quordle #27

🟥8️⃣

6️⃣🟥

quordle.com

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨🟨🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨

Again only two

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
QSI6LB7ZS6G3RMHV thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

You can use AffOrmations now too 😛


@Chameli_billi


Were you the one who suggested it? Sorry I can’t keep track of usernames these days. Thank you!! You really changed my mindset!


Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi


Were you the one who suggested it? Sorry I can’t keep track of usernames these days. Thank you!! You really changed my mindset!


Are affirmations different than affirmations?

Dang it I remember someone explaining about it in this cc but can't find it now.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Have heard about affirmations but what is affOrmations?? Is it same??

L7G3KEI7X6SO33KQ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Iss bar success party ke invitation mein technical issue kis ke liye hoyega?


https://www.instagram.com/p/CaNCKTNBZQ8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bleue thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti

Iss bar success party ke invitation mein technical issue kis ke liye hoyega?


https://www.instagram.com/p/CaNCKTNBZQ8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Flop film ka success party 👏

L7G3KEI7X6SO33KQ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

Flop film ka success party 👏

Success party is the indication of a flop film. Coz no one throws success party for hit movies any more.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Are affirmations different than affirmations?

Dang it I remember someone explaining about it in this cc but can't find it now.


Yes, please remind us what afformations were. I will do afformation affirmation and all kind of mations to manifest what I want ❤️

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".