Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Hi 😳
Did you receive your question set?
Can you please pm me if you received?
you don't have to worry about this round
I hate maths 🤢
all the best opponent 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Hi 😳
Did you receive your question set?
Can you please pm me if you received?
you don't have to worry about this round
I hate maths 🤢
all the best opponent 👍🏼
Oh aacha teke thanks👍🏼
I thought you received ⭐️
don't share your answers with opponents though
you don't have to worry about this round
I hate maths 🤢
all the best opponent 👍🏼
Haha I am also not Ramanujam or Shakuntala devi 🤣🤣
Thank you 😳
Wishing you a good luck! 👍🏼
Originally posted by: priya185
don't share your answers with opponents though
they are joking Priya 😊
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hello my new opponent!😎
Pls, send me the same PM you sent to Infinitely 😬😬😬😬

just making sure. she is a viewbie so you never know

To chalo shuru ho jaye🥳
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320