Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I found a hilarious review on it! Will post it here
AKSHU WONT WATCH THIS 😡
I will say I’m not that big of a fan of the director? I know people go crazy over him but my favorite thing he made is GENIUS OF THE YEAR! It’s a masterpiece
I did like Kapoor and Sons…but it’s not as good as some people make it out to be. I only watched it for Alu and also because FK kept telling us about the movie when I was hanging out with him…I was like fine I’ll watch.
but ya I think Dharma has better directors…his type of movies is not my type
I thought you are only against abhira pinga
I thought you are only against abhira pinga
Originally posted by: UZR3X3IZYZCIL7HC
I thought you are only against abhira pinga
no I’m against all Pinga unless it involves me and my bae
I mean do Pinga if you like, i just don’t wanna see it
I actually agree. I haven’t watched gehrayiaan but loved all the songs. Kapoor and sons I liked. I am not a big on watching cheating parters so I tend to skip that content. But all I could read was you hanging out with FK!! Can we be best friends lol?Originally posted by: MimiLulu
I will say I’m not that big of a fan of the director? I know people go crazy over him but my favorite thing he made is GENIUS OF THE YEAR! It’s a masterpiece
I did like Kapoor and Sons…but it’s not as good as some people make it out to be. I only watched it for Alu and also because FK kept telling us about the movie when I was hanging out with him…I was like fine I’ll watch.
but ya I think Dharma has better directors…his type of movies is not my type
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I actually agree. I haven’t watched gehrayiaan but loved all the songs. Kapoor and sons I liked. I am not a big on watching cheating parters so I tend to skip that content. But all I could read was you hanging out with FK!! Can we be best friends lol?
I thought we already are 😱
Let me show you 🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k