arey yaar let me handle the goenkas first...then I will accept new clients 🤣Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Tag pooja...she is lawyer...... pooja some one need ur help
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arey yaar let me handle the goenkas first...then I will accept new clients 🤣Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Tag pooja...she is lawyer...... pooja some one need ur help
hawww you want to sue Akshu's mom??? 💔Originally posted by: aishapl013
Wow Thanks guys, I'm definitely suing Mimilulu now😎
Mimilulu is my guinea pig now, bade shikar ka naam Aarohi Goenka hain usse bhi sue karungi main for fraud, License katna chahiye uska 🤪
Originally posted by: QNOQ6NAGNBEKU4EA
hawww you want to sue Akshu's mom??? 💔
YES.....YES.....YES..... PLS Dekho agar aap yeh case jeet gaye aapko main Witchrohi Goenka ka case bhi dungi.....Imagine the dua that you'll get from forumwale residents, Ek case nahi harogi aap.
just saying a quick hello before I die from stress
Did everyone watch gehraiyaan?

I didn't. Heard it has lot of F words so will wait 🤣🤣🤣 but I know Prachi, Rittika and Pooja watched and already got reviews from them
Originally posted by: chaichaichai
just saying a quick hello before I die from stress
why Kya hua
Don’t dieeeee
yes I really liked it
that is all you remember 😂😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I didn't. Heard it has lot of F words so will wait 🤣🤣🤣 but I know Prachi, Rittika and Pooja watched and already got reviews from them
Originally posted by: S6USYM2DDLK6KVHL
that is all you remember 😂😂
Yes watch it for all PINGA
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k