Originally posted by: beanstalk04
jail se kya udad kya aaega bachane🥱🥱🥱
Hero hai bacha hi lega lol
I’m just waiting to see how do writers handle manish’s response after abhi saves his life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: beanstalk04
jail se kya udad kya aaega bachane🥱🥱🥱
Hero hai bacha hi lega lol
I’m just waiting to see how do writers handle manish’s response after abhi saves his life
nahi yaar from Delhi area...you?Originally posted by: beanstalk04
Hey Pooja are you Bengali?
Thanks for the precap update.😊
Wow, things are getting interesting. Seems like a shift in writing now. Manish slamming that gate in Abhi's face is giving me Maine pyar kiya vibe😆...will Abhi sing Dil Dewane in front of Bade Papa?!🤣
Can I ask, why are people saying Abhira will get married by shivratri? Is it something special or of high significance?...or was there a bts?...😊
I think we are now waiting for heart attack more than pinga 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
bilkul sahi kaha in sahiba ney…dimagh ka dahi ho gaya heart attack aa hi nahi raha…🤣🤣🤣
I want him to fall to his feet... 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Hero hai bacha hi lega lol
I’m just waiting to see how do writers handle manish’s response after abhi saves his life
same I was in physical pain watching that 😆
Originally posted by: 2SRJ57W3AVXHS6HY
I think we are now waiting for heart attack more than pinga 🤣
You got it 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: beanstalk04
yeh heart attack kyu nahin a Raha Hai pata Hai kyon. Kyunki Harshvardhan Birla Dharma production ki movie mein busy hai .
Isliye heart attack track delay kiya gaya hai🥴🤔🤨🥱🥱🥱
Waise Maine suna hai he is doing Dharma movie
waise I have a new song request and it's not for abhira this time...before marriage, I want akshu to be missing naira and this song to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHBQH5SKbU it's so beautiful yaar
he has been posting many photos to his instagram 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0