Originally posted by: Monstuholic
why? Daal dete hain na… kya farak padta hai ??
Tum so jao 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
why? Daal dete hain na… kya farak padta hai ??
Tum so jao 🤣🤣
yes she is actually a complex character…waise wow you changed so much yaar about aarohi 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Lol true no I sometimes feel Aarohi gets so much hatred though she is lot better than Ektas vamps...I am not her fan but I think past few weeks she is still tolerable compared to Manish and sometimes Harsh. Tilak Aarohi was definetly not tolerable but this one is still ok.
Originally posted by: DZDZ4C3FOI3E4PHE
yes she is actually a complex character…waise wow you changed so much yaar about aarohi 😂😂😂
Mujhpe jhoothe padne wale hai..🤣🤣🤣
TFS
will skip and now directly watch on Monday 😆
Omg…wth now he is calling police on Abhimanyu…for what? Spending time with their adult granddaughter with her permission or because he is not letting them close the gate lol and what about Kairav…not calling the police on him …he was also singing duet albeit sad ones with anisha n eating cookies 🤣🤣
na na you have started talking like me 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: NTEN6WUILHCWLYMV
na na you have started talking like me 😂😂😂
Ok good. Yaar I feel like I cannot live in Dream world anymore...my Abhira ...my cuties..soul to soul all that and whoever disturbs them will be our Jaani dushman ....nahi nahi ...Love everyone as long as they are tolerable and bash them when needed but no hatred ❤️❤️❤️
Manish ji sathiya gaye hain…hence proved.
coming on a lil too strongly …kisi cheez ko itna bhi nahi kheencho …it is even sounding stale…like what’s the purpose? Increase TRP ? How is this going to achieve that? Aren’t people fed up of the same shit being shown cyclically? I toh want Abhimanyu to leave goenka house n let the sanskaari folks sort it out amongst themselves …so tiresome lol bilkul bhi interesting nahi hai …for me anyways
much love yaar I completely agree ❤️Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Ok good. Yaar I feel like I cannot live in Dream world anymore...my Abhira ...my cuties..soul to soul all that and whoever disturbs them will be our Jaani dushman ....nahi nahi ...Love everyone as long as they are tolerable and bash them when needed but no hatred ❤️❤️❤️
hai na,,,woh bhi to sabko blame karti rehti hai...hum bhi ussi ki tarah....lets blame her
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0