Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Disco wants to know if this becomes a pro Pinga group, will it be more popular????
Disco and Pooja can answer that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Disco wants to know if this becomes a pro Pinga group, will it be more popular????
Disco and Pooja can answer that
I'm not allowed to use that word so I can't say anything 🤢🤣
Originally posted by: 4GUP6NH5NRCDEPUV
I'm not allowed to use that word so I can't say anything 🤢🤣
At your convenience right. I thought Rittika gave you permission 😂🤣🤣
you caught me 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
At your convenience right. I thought Rittika gave you permission 😂🤣🤣
Originally posted by: HACOGLEVKNZQAN7H
I'm not allowed to use that word so I can't say anything 🤢🤣
Wait you are not allowed??
Who is not allowing you??
I need to become their bff
pinga or no pinga I need new chapters - basic needs !
Okay ja look at watpad
let some pinga happens then we can finalize may be🤣Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Disco wants to know if this becomes a pro Pinga group, will it be more popular????
GUYS
JOIN ME
IM GONNA AAG LAGAING WATTPAD
No re why
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k