Thank you so much 😊😊😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you so much 😊😊😊
Nisa 🤗 many more to go 🤗
Thanks Disco. Credit goes to you as well for putting Hulu updates for more bakwaas 😂😂
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Nisa 🤗 many more to go 🤗
Yaar yeh fake award jitna Kum Mile utna acha hai .. 😂😂
No more targets. 😂😂
Congratulations you awesome fan!!! 🥰
I like you, you are a sweet heart. Have fun 🤗
PS: I am not being sarcastic, I know about my reputation! 😁
Congratulations you awesome fan!!! 🥰
I like you, you are a sweet heart. Have fun 🤗
PS: I am not being sarcastic, I know about my reputation! 😁
Lol yaar common you don't have to say that. I don't care what others think but everyone have different opinions and we are no one to judge so I totally Love you ❤️❤️ also miss your voting Posts.
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Lol yaar common you don't have to say that. I don't care what others think but everyone have different opinions and we are no one to judge so I totally Love you ❤️❤️ also miss your voting Posts.
Hayee!
Not because of that. I didn't want you to get confused coz I am too good at tongue in cheek satire. 😏
Everything is boring yaar! Jija is also boring. Akshu is annoying. Phir kya post karun? Mera thesis bhi adhoora hai. Yeh show ab classic nahi hai bahut boring hai! 😐
But, you take all the love. ❤❤❤❤❤