Congratulations, Nisha ❤️
Really love reading your views on things 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations, Nisha ❤️
Really love reading your views on things 🤗
Hayee!
Not because of that. I didn't want you to get confused coz I am too good at tongue in cheek satire. 😏
Everything is boring yaar! Jija is also boring. Akshu is annoying. Phir kya post karun? Mera thesis bhi adhoora hai. Yeh show ab classic nahi hai bahut boring hai! 😐
But, you take all the love. ❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks yaar and I can understand ...I am also hooked because of Harshad and Abhira ki chemistry but if we don't like that mushkil hai. ... Like Kaira ke time I didn't enjoy the chemistry for no reason it just didn't click me so used to watch the drama only ..Logic tho ITV serials mein Waise bhi zero hi hota hai .. And Baaki serials I try to start but find boring isliye jab tak yahan Happy hoon will continue admiring your Jija in any avatar he gives us ❤️❤️❤️
Congratulations Nisha on becoming a Rockerz! 🥳 Keep rocking us with all your posts.
I will always be there for a helping hand on the "confrontation" plots 😆
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Congratulations Nisha on becoming a Rockerz! 🥳 Keep rocking us with all your posts.
I will always be there for a helping hand on the "confrontation" plots 😆
Thanks Grace. I know how can I forget you in my confrontation posts ❤️❤️
Hip hop huray Harsh’s Amazing Dieheart Fan x 21!!!
May your dreams always be filled with Harsh Birla going on about PR!
May you be a rocking rockstar always (I don’t know what comes after that)
Thanks Mimi 😊😊 Happy re with current promotion. Don't want anymore 😊😊