Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello Mic testing 1 2 3😆
Gapton is so irritating 😵... seriously ithu varaikum I have not seen any track between Bala and Abhi summa ivalae kadupu ethra🤬...
Gapton ethu panaalum crct mathavanga Panna thapaam ...
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Gapton is so irritating 😵... seriously ithu varaikum I have not seen any track between Bala and Abhi summa ivalae kadupu ethra🤬...
Worse ever I seen.. she just want doormat else talk nonsense abt others
Bala polambifying to Shariq I have never talked to Abhi more than 5 mins
bala abi ya? apo niroop illaya 🤣Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Gapton is so irritating 😵... seriously ithu varaikum I have not seen any track between Bala and Abhi summa ivalae kadupu ethra🤬...
gapton over thain pogthu
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Bala polambifying to Shariq I have never talked to Abhi more than 5 mins
Bounce back baby... vachu senjufy gapton😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Worse ever I seen.. she just want doormat else talk nonsense abt others
Exactly... Niroop sonaan neenga mattum first week tea laam oluchu vechingalae😆
apdiye youtube pakkam pottu vanthain 😆