no need to say sorry 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no need to say sorry 😊
but if we get pinga then it will awaken you and you won't be tired anymore 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
It's rainy day here and pleasant weather. I wanted to go out but didn't go. Feel so sleepy. Today I will definetly go early to bed
Thanks girls for the tags!!
Dono Bacche bagawat kar rahe hain Manish ke pith ke piche
That’s why he will get heart attack because of Arohi
If they show this way… then Arohi should realize all the kaands she is doing … it’s high time
done with work? or sneaking onto the forum? 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Thanks girls for the tags!!
but if we get pinga then it will awaken you and you won't be tired anymore 🤣
How can you still have hopes yaar after seeing the promo... But I think I am ok with anything now..
I believe in abhira 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
How can you still have hopes yaar after seeing the promo... But I think I am ok with anything now..
done with the meeting. Still in the office 😂😂done with work? or sneaking onto the forum? 😆
I believe in abhira 🤣
And Manjiri too that she will let the kids enjoy 🤣🤣
haan she is not like mimi 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0