Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Example of west MSM.. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

It seems like people don't know the full story, so, as a Canadian, I think it's time you all learnt the full truth and not some misinformation.

This all started about 25 days ago when Trudeau imposed a vaccine mandate on truckers - either you have a vaccine or you won't be allowed across the border. 90% of truckers had vaccines so they were fine with it, but the other 10% didn't like the idea and decided to protest against it. It took these truckers around 3 to 4 days to set up and reach Ottawa (the capital of Canada) to protest. During this time, anti-vaxxers, white supremist groups, and other hate groups managed to get together and decide to join the truckers.

See every protest starts with good intentions. Each and every. 

Lot of these protests are hijacked by political parties for their vote bank agendas. 

CAA protest started peacefully in India and turned violent. Riots happened and hundreds died. Not protesting ones walking on the street died too. 

Same with Farm laws. Hijacked by vested interests. Khalistani supporters too. Canadian punjabis pressured Trudeau to intervene. That was super dumb of him to give in. 

BLM movement turned violent. Public property destroyed and shops looted across USA. 

In today’s age of Social media, it’s quite easy to hijack the cause and create disruptions. Goons have a field day. 

I am all with you regarding the strict actions. And why should violence be accepted in name of protests? Nope. It should not. 

But when the violence is happening in other country, your PM was preaching democracy. The same shit hit his house, he is imposing emergency. And world is ok with it coz Canada is developed country. Had it happened in India, everyone will be out there declaring us with such colorful names. That’s hypocrisy and it definitely needs to be thrown on Justin’s face. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Covid passport is just piece of paper. 😲

Yes. It looks something like this. It's a PDF doc that shows our vaccinations.

Canada's COVID-19 vaccine passport unveiled for travel

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

See every protest starts with good intentions. Each and every. 

Lot of these protests are hijacked by political parties for their vote bank agendas. 

CAA protest started peacefully in India and turned violent. Riots happened and hundreds died. Not protesting ones walking on the street died too. 

Same with Farm laws. Hijacked by vested interests. Khalistani supporters too. Canadian punjabis pressured Trudeau to intervene. That was super dumb of him to give in. 

BLM movement turned violent. Public property destroyed and shops looted across USA. 

In today’s age of Social media, it’s quite easy to hijack the cause and create disruptions. Goons have a field day. 

I am all with you regarding the strict actions. And why should violence be accepted in name of protests? Nope. It should not. 

But when the violence is happening in other country, your PM was preaching democracy. The same shit hit his house, he is imposing emergency. And world is ok with it coz Canada is developed country. Had it happened in India, everyone will be out there declaring us with such colorful names. That’s hypocrisy and it definitely needs to be thrown on Justin’s face. 

@ Bold: Oh it definitely is hypocrisy. It's not just hypocrisy in this sense, but also in every other sense. On one hand he was against other peaceful protests - First Nations, farm laws, even for BLM at one point he was like they can't occupy streets like this. But here these people took over the full downtown and he just sat in his house like a coward.

He was hypocritical because even though other protests were held on weekends only and that too in emptier streets and areas, he was against those, but here he decided to let these people block off all the borders before he did anything.

And hypocritical in this final sense as well. He had so many options - call the army, order the police to arrest and break up these protests, but no he decides to invoke an Emergency.

Heck I still don't understand why he wanted to force truckers to get vaccines first. He should have mandated vaccines for health care workers and emergency workers. Truckers are by definition already quarantined and socially distanced. Go after the nurses, doctors, police officers, army, etc. who aren't getting vaccinated first!

I fully agree with you on this bit. But at this point I honestly could care less about what happens. Just get this all wrapped up with. It's making Canada look bad on a world stage - even worse than the US and enough is enough.

Zeal17 thumbnail

@ Bold: Oh it definitely is hypocrisy. It's not just hypocrisy in this sense, but also in every other sense. On one hand he was against other peaceful protests - First Nations, farm laws, even for BLM at one point he was like they can't occupy streets like this. But here these people took over the full downtown and he just sat in his house like a coward.

He was hypocritical because even though other protests were held on weekends only and that too in emptier streets and areas, he was against those, but here he decided to let these people block off all the borders before he did anything.

And hypocritical in this final sense as well. He had so many options - call the army, order the police to arrest and break up these protests, but no he decides to invoke an Emergency.

Heck I still don't understand why he wanted to force truckers to get vaccines first. He should have mandated vaccines for health care workers and emergency workers. Truckers are by definition already quarantined and socially distanced. Go after the nurses, doctors, police officers, army, etc. who aren't getting vaccinated first!

I fully agree with you on this bit. But at this point I honestly could care less about what happens. Just get this all wrapped up with. It's making Canada look bad on a world stage - even worse than the US and enough is enough.

Vaccines shouldn't have been mandated for anyone. Period. HCW and EW are well educated I guess they can make an educated choice why does it have to be mandated for them of all people. 

Minionite thumbnail

Vaccines shouldn't have been mandated for anyone. Period. HCW and EW are well educated I guess they can make an educated choice why does it have to be mandated for them of all people. 

I think they should be. As a kid we were all mandated to take so many vaccinations. How is this any different? And if it can stop the spread and finally open everything up, then why not?

And honestly sometimes I doubt HCW and EW are well-educated. We have so many cases where HCW and EW are the ones spreading misinformation.

Zeal17 thumbnail

I think they should be. As a kid we were all mandated to take so many vaccinations. How is this any different? And if it can stop the spread and finally open everything up, then why not?

And honestly sometimes I doubt HCW and EW are well-educated. We have so many cases where HCW and EW are the ones spreading misinformation.

Do you think world is opening up because of covid not spreading anymore? And the reason it's not spreading is because of covid jabs? 

I wonder what will be constituted as misinformation in the long run.. the one who supported covid jabs and making it mandatory or the one who supported early medication protocol and talked about natural immunity.

*Covid jabs is not same as vaccines. 

Minionite thumbnail

Do you think world is opening up because of covid not spreading anymore? And the reason it's not spreading is because of covid jabs? 

I wonder what will be constituted as misinformation in the long run.. the one who supported covid jabs and making it mandatory or the one who supported early medication protocol and talked about natural immunity.

*Covid jabs is not same as vaccines. 

See the problem is that there is so much info out there and so many different approaches. Some countries are fully open even at 50% vaccination status and others are locked down still even at 70 to 80% status. At this point, if it opens up the country, then make the vaccine mandatory or find another way to open everything up.

Nice way to escape. When you comment on Indian politics then you don’t remember that I don’t know much about it. 😆

See, this is an anonymous forum. If someone says they don't know much about something, chances are they actually don't. 

You can count the number of times I've posted on Indian politics in one hand of yours, they were related to Aryan's imprisonment for over a month based on a mere suspicion. It looked shifty, someone being arrested on false grounds always does. You don't need to ace the indian history & politics exam to conclude that. Similarly, people on the other side then also didn't know much beyond their blind hatred and bigotry against SRK or his religion during then, considering I saw so many people rejoicing over the arrest without an iota of knowledge on the actual politics behind it. Goes to show that even idiots are allowed FOE and the right to vote, does it not? People who revere politicians/ruling government should perhaps check their own biases before gunning others down for simply stating the obvious. 

The TM shared a meme with three repulsive characters, comparing them with JT over invoking the emergency act, and I made a post addressing that alone. Others brought Modi/Indian politics into it and I told them I'm not abreast with that side of it. There was really no need for you to swoop down on me here and take digs at my intentions when I hadn't even uttered a word about anything related to India in this thread, now was there? 

Comparison is legit. 

Farm laws disrupted lives. Roads blocked over a year. 26th Jan riots at red fort. It was hijacked by Khalistani supporters. Major Fundings were coming in  from Canada and UK. 

CAA was earliest. And that was also hijacked by communalists. Killed people. 

Yet that’s ok coz it happens in India. And if some of us try to reason like you are doing here, oh m gee, hell break lose. Call us names coz we don’t have FOE to support something that’s logical for us. 

Leftists supported looting of stores across USA during BLM. Trump should have seized bank accounts of looters. Tab tum logo ka attitude ki kuch Aur hota.

Seizing of bank accounts is draconian. No other way to put it. 

So the entire purpose of this thread is to take jabs at people who you guys weren't able to outdo in previous debates? Am I reading that right? 

@bold: What is "tum logo ka attitude change hota" agar "yeh hota" and agar "woh hota" supposed to mean? I was listening to LM's yeh kaha aagaye hum and your post doesn't sound that different from that "main aur meri tanhayee" "tum hoti toh yeh kehti" "iss baat pe hasti" dialogs in the beginning. 😆😆Shouldn't you be sticking to facts that are in front of you if you really want to make a point instead of shoving tarot card readings down people's throats? 

I'm guessing that you're a Trump supporter cuz you sure are sounding like one.