Y’all please drop a list of “opposites attract” themed rom coms before I fry my brain watching the Hating Game for then fifth time in 3 days.
Love has no language. So anything with English subtitles is fair game! Thank you!
Y’all please drop a list of “opposites attract” themed rom coms before I fry my brain watching the Hating Game for then fifth time in 3 days.
Love has no language. So anything with English subtitles is fair game! Thank you!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
And I binged on Pride and Prejudice the entire weekend ....😆 that's all I can think of but I'm all ears too!
Originally posted by: IXNP3VXB2QFH2HRM
And I binged on Pride and Prejudice the entire weekend ....😆 that's all I can think of but I'm all ears too!
Please tell me Colin Firth’s version because I watched that twice last month. Also already watched North and South. I’m running out of options like a crackhead
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Please tell me Colin Firth’s version because I watched that twice last month. Also already watched North and South. I’m running out of options like a crackhead
don't hold it against me, I watched the Kiera Knightley one 😆.... I haven't even watched any other version of the movie.
Always Be My Maybe is another one I enjoyed but I don't think that falls under the usual bad boy/nice girl trope.
It's a boy girl thing
How to lose a guy in 10 days
Clueless
10 things I hate about you
Flipped
She's All that
Love me if you dare (French) (a little weird too).
Tall Girl - Netflix pe milenga
The Ugly truth .
Originally posted by: VSD3TFOX55HCB57S
don't hold it against me, I watched the Kiera Knightley one 😆.... I haven't even watched any other version of the movie.
Always Be My Maybe is another one I enjoyed but I don't think that falls under the usual bad boy/nice girl trope.
Nah I liked Keira’s version too but Mr Darcy in any era is always Colin Firth for me haha.
I’ve already watched Always be my maybe
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
The Ugly truth .
Haven’t seen this one. Always skipped it because of Gerard Butler but will give it a try. Thank you!
It's a boy girl thing
How to lose a guy in 10 days
Clueless
10 things I hate about you
Flipped
She's All that
Love me if you dare (French) (a little weird too).
I have seen all of those except the last one. How is it a little weird? Please elaborate
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12