Tag x5
[helping Akshu ki maa as she has to work, earn money for her jobless daughter n ever take her of her Akshu]
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tag x5
[helping Akshu ki maa as she has to work, earn money for her jobless daughter n ever take her of her Akshu]
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Tag x4
[helping Akshu ki maa as she has to work, earn money for her jobless daughter n ever take her of her Akshu]
I used to be in private jet. Now I have been downgraded to economy. 😭
Tag x6
[helping Akshu ki maa as she has to work, earn money for her jobless daughter n ever take her of her Akshu]
Any complaints related to the primary service shall go to Akshu ki maa,
Pls address the inconvenience😆
Sorry main so ke vapas uthi, as I realized the mess😳
💗💗💗💗💗
Yeh Dil mange moreeee
Awesome update, Abhi was so jealous and so smitten.
And that Mehendi scene was love ❤️
thanks for the tag Aisha!
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Tag x1
[helping Akshu ki maa as she has to work, earn money for her jobless daughter n ever take her of her Akshu]
Thank u for the tag aisha
Haaye abhi to flying flying kr rha h
Mimi loved the update 😍😍😍😍
Bhaiya😆😆
Abhi to he is falling for her don't call him Bhaiya
This heart ka doctor will get heart attack
Superb update
Mimi...............what happened to Guitar which Neil was suppose to bring from his room for Akshu...................I was expecting a song from Akshu and then he will just be head over heal more then what he is today..................I know we think too much but you will bring this totally different way..............and it will be best..............please update soon dear next part..........can't wait to read further............................Also I am waiting for Akshu to take care of her dressing just for Abhi.................not sure how but do something in a magical way..................
Originally posted by: surbharati
Mimi...............what happened to Guitar which Neil was suppose to bring from his room for Akshu...................I was expecting a song from Akshu and then he will just be head over heal more then what he is today..................I know we think too much but you will bring this totally different way..............and it will be best..............please update soon dear next part..........can't wait to read further............................Also I am waiting for Akshu to take care of her dressing just for Abhi.................not sure how but do something in a magical way..................
Did I miss a chapter
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
897