Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I am currently... Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye.. India forums kabhi bhi kahin bhi🤣
Na na. IF pe, somvaar se shanivaar subah 6 baje. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I am currently... Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye.. India forums kabhi bhi kahin bhi🤣
Na na. IF pe, somvaar se shanivaar subah 6 baje. 😎
Originally posted by: Shadow_kira
What if Dev goodbye gets a maha episode??? Maybe he'll finally get a promo 🤪
They should just do the repeat of his driving tactics. 😆
This reminds me of 'laughing in classroom looking at my phone and teacher asking me tell me what's the joke we all will laugh together'😆Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Oohh noo noo.. No presentation no boss... I am lect. at a degree college .. So yeah nothing scary🤣
Scary it would get if I open my phone in classrooms but nope I dont take phone to classrooms😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Oohh noo noo.. No presentation no boss... I am lect. at a degree college .. So yeah nothing scary🤣
Scary it would get if I open my phone in classrooms but nope I dont take cell phone to classrooms😆
Oh a professor🤗 What's your sub? There are a lot of teachers and doctors in our forum.😆❤️
. Gombi himself is forgotten in most of the episodes..😆.
I really want to know about this.
KM is the highest paid actor for the show. Yet his screen space is less than that of Mami sometimes. 😕
Ye kya maajra hai?! Isn't he the lead?! Bande ko koi to scene de do!!
Originally posted by: Shadow_kira
What if Dev goodbye gets a maha episode??? Maybe he'll finally get a promo 🤪
Mhara Dave😭 I want he goes overseas & they can show him on phone calls like during covid time, without showing his face😒
Originally posted by: Shadow_kira
What if Dev goodbye gets a maha episode??? Maybe he'll finally get a promo 🤪
Shadow, why are you so obsessed with Dev-babu's exit?😆
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Oh a professor🤗 What's your sub? There are a lot of teachers and doctors in our forum.😆❤️
Economics.
@bold....And Yeah dher sare students😆
I really want to know about this.
KM is the highest paid actor for the show. Yet his screen space is less than that of Mami sometimes. 😕
Ye kya maajra hai?! Isn't he the lead?! Bande ko koi to scene de do!!
I think they are paid according to shooting days, so they have to pay him less if his ss is less
Saara jhagda hi ss ka hai💁
Nice!! Do you teach Bachelor's or Master's?