No there was no wall. She meant 2 pillows side by side ek Shiva ka and dusra Raavi ka 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No there was no wall. She meant 2 pillows side by side ek Shiva ka and dusra Raavi ka 😆
OMG. I just had a dirty thought.🤣🤣🤪 What was Shiva doing?😆
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
I didn't notice this par ab ye dekh kar I was like yr mujhe jana na hai andar kya hua 🤣
Also Shiva woke up on bed and not on floor..koi kya samjhe ab🙈
Look at Raavi's face behind him🤣
Utawali bachhi
Pooh 🤣
Don't traumatise her. Dev babu is safe and sound as for now 🤣
Inke irrade sahi nahi lag rhe mujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Pooh. Don't traumatise her. Dev babu is safe and sound as for now 🤣

I want him to be safe and sound forever.
Dev babu ki lambi umar k liye dua karo sab, makers budget kam karne ke chakkar me humaare dev babu k saath kuch kar na de
Le Shiva

Lately Shivi scenes are left incomplete and it’s so frustrating that viewers have to imagine what would’ve happened next.
At least they could’ve shown few seconds of nokjhok before morning. 😭
I am glad Raavi won her challenge but not happy with Shiva in room, please leave Shiva. I want to see Raavi hurt in in this process as want Shiva to come on his own will rather than forced.
I know banda is showing akad but thoda toh self respect rakho Raavi.
I can't 🤣🤣