Originally posted by: 7TCS3M2TJH7AOEQY
Separation will happen on Friday.... it says shukravaar
Shukravaar kabhi na aye....
mere Abhira ke liye....
😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 7TCS3M2TJH7AOEQY
Separation will happen on Friday.... it says shukravaar
Shukravaar kabhi na aye....
mere Abhira ke liye....
😭😭😭
Am I the only one thinking that writers won't separate them agar huye bhi toh shayad 1 week ka track rahega,
They know that viewers don't like the separation track it takes a dig on their TRP.
Or else this is a TRP tactics to switch their attention to Anupama or other serial on SB n they'll grab attention back my some happy track.
I don't know how the media thing works I'm just trying to be positive here.😭
Originally posted by: 2XHZDKYY2WUEZOGY
here we thought shaadi would be fixed by march and now who knows....
Its just Feb.. they need drama till March na 😢
arey I am waiting for your prediction...hurry upOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
kyun manhoosiyat phaila rahi hai?
Originally posted by: YJ7APHUQHMYGKZ5M
I am so angry that I want to sue the entire team of yeh rishta 🤣
Ye kaisa mazak he.. 2 months of pure torture k baad kuch acha dikha rahe the.. Ab phirse seperation? Me nahi dekhungi show agar aisa kuch hua to
Originally posted by: aishapl013
I went to throw my tantrums fit n apparently my dad said the same yeh pagal vagal toh nahi ho gayi, ab unhe kya pata🥺
First khushi se aur ab 😭
Aapn sabne 4 mehine saath saath nikhaliye.....
yeh dukh ke badaal bhi saath saath jhelenge....
Iske bad inderdanush jarur ayega....
🤧
pata nahi yaar... I think this will be the track where akshu has to fight for her love because abhi will try to distance himself after either anisha gets hurt or bade papa has a heart attack or worse, both things happenOriginally posted by: anuandavi
Ye kaisa mazak he.. 2 months of pure torture k baad kuch acha dikha rahe the.. Ab phirse seperation? Me nahi dekhungi show agar aisa kuch hua to
But y seperation.. Mujhe nahi pasand ye.. I left watching Kaira because bahut seperation tha.. Tgis is not fobe.. 😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: QTC33E4TDXMJEAWT
pata nahi yaar... I think this will be the track where akshu has to fight for her love because abhi will try to distance himself after either anisha gets hurt or bade papa has a heart attack or worse, both things happen
Maybe.. Itne din se Abhimanyu lad raha tha, now Akshara.. Maybe tgis is reqd, but again wo torture hum kaise sahenge
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Aapn sabne 4 mehine saath saath nikhaliye.....
yeh dukh ke badaal bhi saath saath jhelenge....
Iske bad inderdanush jarur ayega....
🤧
Hum sath sath he.. 👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭
But bahut dukhi ho gayi me ye dekh kar