Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Tags x 1
Angel ke saath Valentine’s enjoy karna kal
Today's episode was super cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 and Akshu's dream was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
that man looks less like cupid and more like Dracula... someone please teach abhi some better creativity 🤣
Originally posted by: UZL6223PE3BQ6CNH
that man looks less like cupid and more like Dracula... someone please teach abhi some better creativity 🤣
Yes that man didn't look like Angel at all 😂😂😂😂
and who did his make up??? It was even worse than Anisha's 🤣
kaha ka angel hai yeah?? anyways
I think I am gonna cry with Ak tomorrow,,,when she sees mumma.....I have my tissues ready....
Pahle yeah batao aaj kisne laugh nahi kiya
at which part dear?? 🤣Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Pahle yeah batao aaj kisne laugh nahi kiya
omg!! I am laughing in the bus 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: TH2KOEOBWE5XHVLH
and who did his make up??? It was even worse than Anisha's 🤣