Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MU6G2LWFMAPLGP4B
that man looks less like cupid and more like Dracula... someone please teach abhi some better creativity 🤣
mujhe lagta hai hospital se kissi patient ko utha ke le aaya saying vitamin d lene ke kiye aise khade raho yahan pe🤣
this is gold 🤣
mujhe lagta hai hospital se kissi patient ko utha ke le aaya saying vitamin d lene ke kiye aise khade raho yahan pe🤣
mujhe lagta hai hospital se kissi patient ko utha ke le aaya saying vitamin d lene ke kiye aise khade raho yahan pe🤣
Lol yaar 🤣🤣🤣
i said it sarcastically 🤣🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
kaha ka angel hai yeah?? anyways
I think I am gonna cry with Ak tomorrow,,,when she sees mumma.....I have my tissues ready....
haina?? the part about the shiny skin made me laugh 🤣