Originally posted by: simply.meghana
so they didn’t forget about the college 🤣
I might be in the minority but I want Ansh to stop this 🤣🤣
he will create another problem like we saw in BTS in tht engagement
but RV will break it again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
so they didn’t forget about the college 🤣
I might be in the minority but I want Ansh to stop this 🤣🤣
he will create another problem like we saw in BTS in tht engagement
but RV will break it again
he will create another problem like we saw in BTS in tht engagement
but RV will break it again
The gap between BTS photos and the corresponding episodes seems to be about 10-15 days 😆 so I wonder what they will show in the meantime
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The gap between BTS photos and the corresponding episodes seems to be about 10-15 days 😆 so I wonder what they will show in the meantime
yes like wht we get from BTS we will see on episode after 2 weeks
hope they show some ruhaani scenes in colg
yes like wht we get from BTS we will see on episode after 2 weeks
hope they show some ruhaani scenes in colg
Hope so too 😆 and just college things in general
yes i miss my trio😆
Yeah bring them back 😭there are so many angles to explore in general
Give ruhaani a proper dating phase 😆 then marry them off later
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah bring them back 😭there are so many angles to explore in general
Give ruhaani a proper dating phase 😆 then marry them off later
yes donno wht they r planning but i wanted mrg at least come after suhaani graduation😆
yes donno wht they r planning but i wanted mrg at least come after suhaani graduation😆
Same here 😆 because if it happens now there is no avoiding the saas bahu drama
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Same here 😆 because if it happens now there is no avoiding the saas bahu drama
it cant be tht easy lets see wt will be the twist😆
This is stressing me out 🤣
I guess they didn’t see the feedback either if they’re continuing to shoot for this sequence 😆 or maybe they’re too far in to stop it