I was sleeping earlier tht y
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was sleeping earlier tht y
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Yaar yeh dekho....inn dono se zyada cute koi nahi ho sakta 😳☺️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ_67k5JfBV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yep, saw this on AF. Bubblegum is going to taste a tad bit sweeter from now on for me 😳😳
This week's episodes are leaving me in a daze. ❤️😳 Is this normal?
Sau, how is the marathi version of Anupama going?
Enjoying it very much
Waah! I like the confidence in your response. 😆
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Upar se ab Sargu is saying that Nez has put a spy camera in my bathroom, of all places 🤦♀️
Samajh nahi aa raha...whom should I trust - Nezu or Sargu....badi duvidha mein hoon🥺
Ohh...!!!😲😲
Meri Detective Agency h 😎
Apna case ap mujhe de do 🤪
M pata laga lungi kisne apke bathroom m spy camera lagaya h😳

What was the song used in the scenemast tha episode to..🤩🤩🤩
Maan scene were so cute..
Baki kal confession hai to uska build up tha 😌
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Yaar yeh dekho....inn dono se zyada cute koi nahi ho sakta 😳☺️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ_67k5JfBV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lol Gaurav ka face
Digene ki bottle lag raha hu 🤣🤣🤣
Shut up....!!!👋👋👋👋

I am the most honest and decent girl in this forum.😳😁
are...😂😂Originally posted by: BossLady
Ooo bhai..!!!!
Y din dekhne k liye hi azaadi dilayi thi kya
Bapu agar aj zinda hote to y dekh kar fir mar jate😔
Aisa bhi kya kar diya keju boy ne..🤣
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Yaar yeh dekho....inn dono se zyada cute koi nahi ho sakta 😳☺️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ_67k5JfBV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Mujhe kuch dikhai nai de raha😔