Originally posted by: BW2VSGJZ55TM3VMN
15 mins fight, 5 mins shipper gang
Mujhe pata tha 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BW2VSGJZ55TM3VMN
15 mins fight, 5 mins shipper gang
Mujhe pata tha 😆
Unpopular opinion but I thought the episode with the family vibe was decent. Lol, Bade papa ko bas woh line mei lana ta hehehe lol. 😂
Yes, the episodes are dragging the matter but it's more light-hearted and sweet vibes at the end of the day. Sabko bas waqt saatme spend karna & it was sweet.
Filler episode but I still enjoyed it ❤️❤️❤️ Few good laughs as well so
Why did gungun brought a cake in precap???
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
Unpopular opinion but I thought the episode with the family vibe was decent. Lol, Bade papa ko bas woh line mei lana ta hehehe lol. 😂
Yes, the episodes are dragging the matter but it's more light-hearted and sweet vibes at the end of the day. Sabko bas waqt saatme spend karna & it was sweet.
I just can't handle 15 mins of this.
I agree though better than the negative and weird plots of other shows.
Badi mummy is very cute. I love her.😆 I hope she gets the best banarasi saree. vaise, random fact, I also have the same doll like thing that Yug kept playing with. I got it from a fair for 20 rupees.😆 The episode was nice. Filler but nice. I just hope gungun comes to the house atleast tomorrow.
Just watched the epi!
Though they stretched it a bit, I like the family moments they give such warm vibes ❤️
The highlight of the epi was Golu chachu saying - "Aapka toh Mayka bhi nahi hai" 🤣🤣
And
" Anu ko aane dete hai, fir faisla kariye "
And bade papa's sassy reply "Kyu? Anu hamare pitaji hai jo unse aagya leni padegi" 🤪
Originally posted by: PRSMCYXUYCBYCSUA
Filler episode, I skipped throughout
same
bekaar mein hi excite ho gayi thi main after yesterdays episode 😭
maybe tomorrowOriginally posted by: lovereading14
same
bekaar mein hi excite ho gayi thi main after yesterdays episode 😭
After every good episode, there are fillers