Yaar her mumma hits me differntly everytime she speaks its very emotional😭
Dekho Mom word is emotional so we can't really comment.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar her mumma hits me differntly everytime she speaks its very emotional😭
Dekho Mom word is emotional so we can't really comment.
Originally posted by: 6EVJWQKX45WCLTVX
now nisha will get scared again that he’s in saree 😂
Nisha and her love for saree
I know but pranali ka alag emotion lagta hai from show perspective
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Mujhe lagta hai woh abhi hai
Saree me Abhimanyu.. No no yaar
haan waise bhi makers love to drag like chewing gum 😂😂
Originally posted by: QRCNSFKPFGZ6BW7N
now nisha will get scared again that he’s in saree 😂
I'll kill them if they do that to my Abhi 🤣🤣🤣
I wanna know what happened to Naitik! Would love it if he turned up.⭐️
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Manjiri hi hai. Agar Abhimanyu to saree pinaya tho maar daloongi makers ko 😂😂
Main sath chaloongi..
I will sue them for you 🎉
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301
I wanna know what happened to Naitik! Would love it if he turned up.⭐️
Haan... Papa Best
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30