Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
So cute…what kind of cuisine you specialize in? Or is your fav to cook?
Well I specialize in every version, pyaar tol-mol ke thodi hota hain😆
Well I do cook too, minus the chopping part its boring
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
So cute…what kind of cuisine you specialize in? Or is your fav to cook?
Well I specialize in every version, pyaar tol-mol ke thodi hota hain😆
Well I do cook too, minus the chopping part its boring
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Well I specialize in every version, pyaar tol-mol ke thodi hota hain😆
Well I do cook too, minus the chopping part its boring
Bilkul sahi jawaab 😄 I’m not a chef but I absolutely love cooking..have tried out several cuisines…stuff which my family could eat…always great to connect with fellow foodies…cooking is my ultimate stress buster…
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
12