Let's talk about love! All forum members welcome- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1k

Users

6

Likes

36

Frequent Posters

aishapl013 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

So cute…what kind of cuisine you specialize in? Or is your fav to cook?

Well I specialize in every version, pyaar tol-mol ke thodi hota hain😆

Well I do cook too, minus the chopping part its boring

Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: aishapl013

Well I specialize in every version, pyaar tol-mol ke thodi hota hain😆

Well I do cook too, minus the chopping part its boring


Bilkul sahi jawaab 😄 I’m not a chef but I absolutely love cooking..have tried out several cuisines…stuff which my family could eat…always great to connect with fellow foodies…cooking is my ultimate stress buster…

Edited by Pr1yanka - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Saiyaarah · 4 months ago

An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".