Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Or dekhte dekhte ek aur EDT ko khatam karte hue humsab 😎😎

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I laugh when I see people calling him a fboi. I'm like have they ever met a fboi? Had he been one he'd have slept with tejo repeatedly, jasmine simultaneously, and probably sweety too along with a few others, definitely wouldn't have passed on mrs sharma. 

People talk about how bad UD as a show, story is, and in most aspects it is bad, but when they manage to write something actually great, the same complaining camp doesn't like it because it sank their ship or doesn't fit into their narrow worldview. Fateh remains the most interesting character in UD. Angad could have been, if he's not whitewashed. 

Fateh baba toh poore sanyasi ban chuke hain🥲 tejo mata duniya kalyan mein busy hai. Apne ko ghanta kuch milne wala hai. 

Pliss someone write something hot about them. Main khud visualize kar loongi🥲

Fateh was a cheater, he gaslighted Tejo, he was insensitive prick throughout the EMA track, he was everything but a fboi. I know all this anger stems from the sinking ship which never was a ship in first place ðŸ˜†

Fateh was always written as a flawed character with a heart. He made mistakes, took wrong decision and f**ked up not only his but everyone's life but he always had his heart in the right place so the redemption was believable. His character is one of the good highlight of this show. A normal human being like us who is learning from his past mistake which he cannot undo but trying to be a better human being as he can be. Though I love Tejo but Fateh is the best character in this show, the way it is written and enacted beautifully by Ankit.  

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Look at their expression here ðŸ˜† I loved Ankit in this reel...first time I was not looking at Priyanka ðŸ˜³

I loved when he mouthed, kawra bawra... Those expressions😘

Pri looks so pretty. Not really mad that they've not given something sexy... Kya hi karna abhi sexy kapdo ka iss comedy mein

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The way she's going high on everything,I'm pretty sure the accident drama will be a slap on her face😡

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tujhe agle EDT main marti hu. I saw this and didn't want J bakwas here. Ruk tu😆

Guys move

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5280401

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Fateh was a cheater, he gaslighted Tejo, he was insensitive prick throughout the EMA track, he was everything but a fboi. I know all this anger stems from the sinking ship which never was a ship in first place ðŸ˜†

Fateh was always written as a flawed character with a heart. He made mistakes, took wrong decision and f**ked up not only his but everyone's life but he always had his heart in the right place so the redemption was believable. His character is one of the good highlight of this show. A normal human being like us who is learning from his past mistake which he cannot undo but trying to be a better human being as he can be. Though I love Tejo but Fateh is the best character in this show, the way it is written and enacted beautifully by Ankit.  

As much as I love perfect characters, like Aragorn, Steve Rogers, they are unbelievable. With flawed characters you can empathize, especially when they self reflect, and grow as a character. The people who can't often see things in black and white, with them always being right. They're always right because they lack the ability to self reflect and accept that they're wrong. Are you actually gonna tell me that they haven't hurt anyone, did anything wrong in entire life? Chances are they just never accept.

I love Tejo. almost illogically because she get on my nerves quite often, but as a character, Fateh remains unmatched. And the rollercoaster of journey they give, is something else. IT's like Sansa from GoT, I still wanna punch her in initial seasons, but by the end, I's screaming YAAASS QUEEN.

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

We have bts of mahi simran ki jasoosi in ex fatejo bedroom jo ab J ne hadpa hai. Let's c kya milta hai unhe. All portals including mayank bhai have reported Accident drama will be over soon and also we have bts of simzo getting started too. Hopefully we will get simzo wedding tayyari main fatejo romance ai hai🤞

Haan yaar accident ka drama band hojaye bas...warna har baat pe apna phone nikaal ke video dikhane pe lagi rehti hai kameeni

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Uff this ch***🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬