another song to add to our list 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
another song to add to our list 🤣
Originally posted by: AKMOJSZ7COE5I6IY
another song to add to our list 🤣
Rittika will come and think how I spoiled her thread 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MQ7TY3NLRK45UV4K
chalo I was already tutoring you in the importance of sleep and now we have to add the downsides of coffee addiction to the lessons too 🤣
Okk teacher ji
Sorry I was trying to delete post here but pata nahi why this forum don't have that option. Waise that is my favorite scene too but Abhiras ..
be on time for your lessons tomorrow 🤣
Originally posted by: J3MYXMO4OQ36BZ4R
I have lost track of how many times I have seen this scene. It will go down as one of the most iconic moments of ITV.
Me too. Infact I just watched the first phonecall... I keep watching these amazing scenes...yes, the purple sari one is also beautiful 😍
Amru want ak to blush, but ye ladki itni dhit hai blush karti hi nahi.... shirtless Abhi ko dekhke bhi nahi kiya.
These two created so so so much chemistry in that first phone call without even being in the same frame. It was just wow.Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Me too. Infact I just watched the first phonecall... I keep watching these amazing scenes...yes, the purple sari one is also beautiful 😍
Amru want ak to blush, but ye ladki itni dhit hai blush karti hi nahi.... shirtless Abhi ko dekhke bhi nahi kiya.
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Sorry I was trying to delete post here but pata nahi why this forum don't have that option. Waise that is my favorite scene too but Abhiras ..
Its ok dear...u just delete the msg by select all delete or edit by saying post in this thread and provide the link of that thread...hogaya khaam 🤪
na na she will be happy that the thread is gaining more popularity because of you 🤣
Originally posted by: 65FYO6POEZBTHNRX
be on time for your lessons tomorrow 🤣
Yes mam
Subh subh uth ke bina muh haath dhoye ek dm right rhungi
Waise I am also teacher to sbko jo gyaan deti hu wo khud follow nahi karti hu
Dekhi hai kahi mere jaisi nalayak teacher.