Originally posted by: D5BMYC7VUXR5N5C5
chalo prachi you can calm down now 🤣
All i read .... in the article....
love will get intensified on the occasion of valentines day
Abhira ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Pooja can’t wait .... 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: D5BMYC7VUXR5N5C5
chalo prachi you can calm down now 🤣
All i read .... in the article....
love will get intensified on the occasion of valentines day
Abhira ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Pooja can’t wait .... 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Tumne aur Rittika ne ek Saath post Kiya Kya 😂😂🥰🥰
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Are humare bina harshu ka kya hoga
Bechara taumra kunwara reh jaayega 😂😂😂😂😂
Wohi tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣red dress ko maaro goli 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: V36OSBNWU4YWSXHY
twitter bachas should stop crying now... I am getting annoyed 😆
But intensifed love caught my attention😍😍😍😍
him dono sync mein hai 🤣
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
I think she means well this time because she hates/hated Akshara and might be playing a game with Akshara by pretending to make up with her and get her payback later after gaining her trust. But, she never hated Kairav and she respects and looks up to Kairav. I think she truly unintentionally made it worse. Let's see what will happen on Monday.
Hmmm but I think she loves herself more than anyone
if it was not intentional ahe could have waited before revealing about her identity so I think it was well thought of
I just watched all their off screen videos.... They are super duper cute yaar 🥰🥰😍😍🥰😍❤️
him dono sync mein hai 🤣
And dono me mujhe tag Kiya iss baar...so saari shikayat wapas leti hoon 😍🥰🥰🥰
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I just watched all their off screen videos.... They are super duper cute yaar 🥰🥰😍😍🥰😍❤️
They are male and female version of each other🤣
just keep teasing each other❤️❤️❤️❤️
shikayat to kab ki khatam ho gai thiOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
And dono me mujhe tag Kiya iss baar...so saari shikayat wapas leti hoon 😍🥰🥰🥰
🤣