Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Maine bhi yehi share kiya....same pinch🫂🫂🫂
tera mera same pinch always😍Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Maine bhi yehi share kiya....same pinch🫂🫂🫂
Originally posted by: WCPNMZ467ITXMO2W
hmmm so I die at romance and you die at red dress 🤣
It's ok I cannot die. I am taking that back. This world needs me. My Harshu needs me...You all need me..🤣🤣🤣
All i read .... in the article....
love will get intensified on the occasion of valentines day
Abhira ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
twitter bachas should stop crying now... I am getting annoyed 😆
I think she means well this time because she hates/hated Akshara and might be playing a game with Akshara by pretending to make up with her and get her payback later after gaining her trust. But, she never hated Kairav and she respects and looks up to Kairav. I think she truly unintentionally made it worse. Let's see what will happen on Monday.
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
It's ok I cannot die. I am taking that back. This world needs me. My Harshu needs me...You all need me..🤣🤣🤣
Are humare bina harshu ka kya hoga
Bechara taumra kunwara reh jaayega 😂😂😂😂😂