Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you are too popular on this forum 😆Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I am just teasing them re...I already had like 55 notifications when I got up... My hands are paining replying them 🤣🤣🤣
haan she gets mad at me, but in reality, she is the kid 😆wo hai nisha
chalo then we will fight until monday I guess 😆
Sabka yehi haal hai
aaj gehraiyaan dekhungi?
worth watching have u seen?
chalo then we will fight until monday I guess 😆
Bahut jyaada ho jaayega , i am already tired🤣
nisha seekho kuch kairav se kitna mature hai wohaan she gets mad at me, but in reality, she is the kid 😆
Aaj pooja ki soul sister usko yaad kar rahi thi....
me too... I am not fighting with anyone... join me 😆
nisha seekho kuch kairav se kitna mature hai wo
Kairav aur mature 🤣🤣🤣🤣