Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
you are too popular on this forum 😆Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I am just teasing them re...I already had like 55 notifications when I got up... My hands are paining replying them 🤣🤣🤣
haan she gets mad at me, but in reality, she is the kid 😆wo hai nisha
chalo then we will fight until monday I guess 😆
Sabka yehi haal hai
aaj gehraiyaan dekhungi?
worth watching have u seen?
Originally posted by: 7MAKFLJH2QMNZBTD
chalo then we will fight until monday I guess 😆
Bahut jyaada ho jaayega , i am already tired🤣
nisha seekho kuch kairav se kitna mature hai woOriginally posted by: X7UEPEUFFBRANFWS
haan she gets mad at me, but in reality, she is the kid 😆
Aaj pooja ki soul sister usko yaad kar rahi thi....
me too... I am not fighting with anyone... join me 😆
nisha seekho kuch kairav se kitna mature hai wo
Kairav aur mature 🤣🤣🤣🤣