They were amazing today🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They were amazing today🤣🤣
did u also noticed that I was saying same thing, she will escalate it furtherOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
I can't trust arohi..even precap they r showing in middle of abhira...she is just waiting for one chance...
same arohi ek raath pehle plan kar rahi to get akshu scolded and suddnely itna pyaar its too much to digestOriginally posted by: anuandavi
Haan, because wo itni jqldi sudhar gayi ye to mujhe hazam hi nahi hota
arohi calling abhi jeeja ji would be epic though🤣🤣
Bacho ke kya kya sapne hain dekho🤣
and I dont🤣
I can understand 🤣🤣🤣
unrealistic expectations 😆
I know thats why I said sapne🤣🤣
one thing is for sure abhi kabbi nai bol paayegi usko wo🤣🤣
Totally lost it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
abhi can't even tolerate her name 😆
I know thats why I said sapne🤣🤣
one thing is for sure abhi kabbi nai bol paayegi usko wo🤣🤣
clown behavior and thoughts 😆
dream /nightmare me bhi nahi....